Festive Fun at Cornwall Services
December is set to be a month of festive fun at Cornwall Services, with an array of events taking place. Head down for Christmas craft markets, carol singing, brass bands and even a visit from the big man himself!
Christmas Craft Markets will be taking place on 6 days throughout the month. A host of lovely Cornish artisan makers will have stalls around the main amenity building selling a fabulous range of crafts that would make perfect Christmas presents.
- Friday 8th December 8am-8pm and Saturday 9th December 9am-7pm – supported by mulled wine and mince pies at the Saltrock store!
- Friday 15th December and Saturday 16th December9am-7pm – including performances by Bodmin Brass band In The Services
- Friday 22nd December 9am-7pm and Saturday 23rd December 9am-6pm – with a very special visit from Father Christmas! He will be on site from 4pm-7pm.
Stalls will include:
- Jaimie O’Niells Art
- Jue’s Jutes
- Beach Beautiful
- Cornish Clobber
- Angela Fisher Crafts
- Penguin Crafts
- Nicki’s home furnishings and gifts
- Wendy’s pickles and preserves
- The Aukward Company
- Five Rivers
- Chicks holiday retreat
Other Christmas events include festive ‘Sing & Signing’ on Tuesday 12 December.
Also check out our Christmas Tree Appeal if you would like to help brighten the lives of some very deserving Cornish children this Christmas.
Posted: December 4, 2017 at 9:00 am