We are currently looking for two roles:
Casual Sales Assistant
We are looking for a casual sales assistant for our Saltrock store at Cornwall Services. The role is initially to cover sickness and holidays as and when needed, but we will then be looking for someone to cover maternity leave in early 2018. This maternity cover will be on a 24 hours per week on a temporary contract.
We are looking for someone who is flexible and willing to work weekends and bank holidays. Excellent customer service skills and retail sales experience essential. All applicants please email a CV to VWright@saltrock.com.
There are currently two openings at Subway, Cornwall Services for an Assistant Manager and a Sandwich Artist. To apply for either post please send a CV and covering email to office
Assistant Manager Job Description:
We have an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Manager to join our team.
The Assistant Manager, is the face of the Subway brand, with a winning smile, warmth and friendly attitude you will ensure that your team show motivation and make fantastic sandwiches quickly, efficiently and just how the customer likes it!
Experience in a management of supervisory role within the retail or hospitality industry would be desirable, but not essential as full training will be given. Opportunity for career progression. Flexible working times. Paid breaks and discounted meals are offered to all staff.
Reporting to the Store Manager you will play an essential part in ensuring the store run efficiently and with service at the heart of every shift. You will be the face of our vibrant and fun business bringing the brand to life and ensuring our customers receive the service and high quality food they have come to expect.
Managing a shift in this small yet busy team, you will be using your initiative to make decisions and enjoy this fast-paced food environment. You will enjoy supervising a team and directing them on you shift, actively managing customer satisfaction, product quality and overall store performance.
As an Assistant Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring the team is motivated and provides a service focused environment
- Train and coach the team and lead by example
- Staff rotas and shift patterns
- Assist the Store Manager with stock control and ordering
- Ensure cleaning schedules are in place and followed by staff to maintain high standards
- Ensure and maintain high standards of cleanliness and hygiene making routine checks in line with company procedures
- Greets customers and provides a welcoming and friendly store environment
- Prepares ingredients and deliver exceptional quality sandwiches in a timely manner
- Demonstrates a real understanding of the menu items, explaining it to customers in an enthusiastic manner.
- Train new starters
- Cash management, giving change, recording orders, cashing up
- Ingredient management during the shift
- Food handling and preparation per the brand formula
- Manages quality control
Sandwich Artist Job Description:
This is an exciting opportunity to join our Cornwall Services Subway team. If you possess an outgoing, friendly personality- consider customer service to be No.1, and are a team player, we want to hear from you.
Similar retail experience is an advantage although not essential as full on the job training will be given. We offer many opportunities for career progression, flexible working times, paid breaks, and discounted meals.
So, if you are interested in joining our SUBWAY® Team that is fantastic. We have a passion for not only serving food but serving fresh, healthy food. Our work environment is fun, supportive and offers job variety.
As a sandwich artist you will be responsible for:
- Adhering to Subway corporate’s compliance standards, focusing on those standards relating to food safety.
- Providing only the highest standard of customer service- making sure in every possible situation the customers’ needs are met to the best of your ability.
- Using many different operational tools to help make sure you are Contributing to the Success of the store.
- Making sure the store cleanliness is maintained to a high standard- always.
We are looking for a mature, self-motivated candidate with the bundles of enthusiasm to join the existing team.
Part time and Full time vacancies available.
Saltrock is looking for a summer sales assistant at it’s Hendra store, not far from Cornwall Services. Any one interested in finding out more should email a CV to Nigel White – firstname.lastname@example.org
There are a number of full time jobs available at McDonald’s.
- Applicants need to be flexible and able to work a variety of different shifts that run between 5.30am and 0.30am.
For more information email email@example.com