We are looking for two new members for our Cornish Kitchen team as follows:
- Part time till operative
- Full time pizza chef
Please apply with a covering letter and your CV to Erica Smedley at email@example.com
There is currently an opening at Subway, Cornwall Services for a Sandwich Artist. To apply please send a CV and covering email to office
Sandwich Artist Job Description:
This is an exciting opportunity to join our Cornwall Services Subway team. If you possess an outgoing, friendly personality- consider customer service to be No.1, and are a team player, we want to hear from you.
Similar retail experience is an advantage although not essential as full on the job training will be given. We offer many opportunities for career progression, flexible working times, paid breaks, and discounted meals.
So, if you are interested in joining our SUBWAY® Team that is fantastic. We have a passion for not only serving food but serving fresh, healthy food. Our work environment is fun, supportive and offers job variety.
As a sandwich artist you will be responsible for:
- Adhering to Subway corporate’s compliance standards, focusing on those standards relating to food safety.
- Providing only the highest standard of customer service- making sure in every possible situation the customers’ needs are met to the best of your ability.
- Using many different operational tools to help make sure you are Contributing to the Success of the store.
- Making sure the store cleanliness is maintained to a high standard- always.
We are looking for a mature, self-motivated candidate with the bundles of enthusiasm to join the existing team.
Part time and Full time vacancies available.
There are a number of full time jobs available at McDonald’s for both mornings and evenings.
- Applicants need to be flexible and able to work a variety of different shifts that run between 5.30am and 0.30am.
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org